I’m going on a study abroad trip to Rome! Of course, my favorite part of packing is deciding what notebooks I will bring with me! Since this is a short overseas trip I don’t want to risk flying with fountain pens. So here’s my list:
- Rhodia webbie notebook for journaling about my trip
- Baron Fig vanguard just in case I have any time to write stories
- Leuchtturm1917 Pocket Journal for writing down lists and random story ideas
- Papermate ink joy pens
- Roll of washi tape to paste in memorabilia
- Regular spiral bound notebook for schoolwork
And that’s it! I’m not staying for too long otherwise I would bring more. I’ll try to look out for any cool notebooks in Italy!
In other news, I’m going to be super busy after this trip. After my return flight, I’m working on an archaeological dig for six weeks. I probably won’t be posting that much. I hope my few readers understand this hiatus! I should be back to more regular posting by July 10. Have a great summer!